Premier Equine International
Premier Equine Verdura Anatomic Snaffle Bridle
Constructed using high quality Italian leather this anatomic bridle has been carefully shaped to contour around the horse’s ears, nose and cheekbones in order to achieve a more comfortable and ergonomic fit. The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece is designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. The Browband is also shaped to create definition and features a round raised design alongside soft padding.
Our unique anatomically shaped snaffle noseband dips down at the sides to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance. A popular choice the snaffle bridle is the most commonly used bridle because of its versatility and functionality. Premium quality stainless steel fastenings and elegant stitching completes an overall stunning look. Anatomic bridles are particularly suited to sensitive or young horses who may benefit from the enhanced comfort that they provide.
Anatomical Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Soft, padded and shaped Browband with round raised design and 'P|E' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Anatomically shaped soft padded snaffle noseband
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included