A highly palatable source of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids in a 1 Omega-3 to 3.5 Omega-6 ratio to correct low or inadequate levels in grain and hay based diets for optimum muscle cell and natural anti-inflammatory function.
Vitamin E in a soluble stable oil form (3000iu/litre) helps protect Omega-3 fatty acids from rapid and destructive oxidation in muscle tissue during exercise. It helps ensure optimum utilisation of its Omega-3 fatty acids on grain and hay based diets that are naturally low in fat and Vitamin E.
Pure garlic oil flavour helps ensure acceptance, increasing the overall palatability of the ration.
- 2L pull up pouring spout cans – ideal for coat conditioning and travelling
- 5L pull-up pour spout cans – 2-5 horses
- 20L ‘gold’ drums with tap – the economical pack for larger groups of horses
- As a ‘cool’ energy source in racing and equestrian horses – 125-250mL daily.
- As a coat conditioner in racing and show horses and ponies – 15mL /100kg bodyweight daily.
- As an Omega Oil supplement for all horses – 12-15mL per 100kg bodyweight daily.
- As a coat conditioner to maintain healthy coats in donkeys of all ages. 15ml per 100kg bodyweight daily.
- Handy Hint: In show horses, sale horses or in horses with dry, brittle coats, a combination of Cell Vital or Cell-Provide, to supply copper, zinc, iron and vitamin, combined with a daily supplement of Energy Gold for omega oils, will help to correct low or inadequate levels of these nutrients in the diet to help ensure optimum skin and coat condition.