Kentucky Equine Research
Muscle Health and Antioxidant Supplement for Performance Horses
Preserveis a scientifically formulated supplementary source of natural vitamin E, organic selenium, magnesium, and vitamin C.
Why use Preserve?
- Aids in reducing muscle damage in working horses
- Contains natural vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, which is more biologically potent than synthetic forms
- Contains organic selenium, which is research-proven to be more bioavailable than inorganic forms. Selenium supplementation is essential for horses grazing selenium-deficient pastures
- Antioxidants for protection against inflammation and free radical damage
- Vital antioxidants to assist in promoting a healthy immune system
When to use Preserve
Aids in reducing muscle damage in working horses
Horses prone to tying-up
Horses recovering from illness or injury
To promote a healthy immune system
Supplementation for horses grazing selenium-deficient pastures
// sahil theme app extension