• Also known as "Salisbury Gag".
• This bit is ideal for young horses.
• It has full rings with jointed mouthpiece.
• Pressure on the gag rein causes the bit to move higher in the horse's mouth.
• This creates poll pressure and obviously quite strong pressure to all areas in the mouth.
• It works well on horses that are heavy on the forehand as well as most forward going horses.
• Ideally used with double reins, this bit can also be used with a single rein on the gag itself, or with gag reins.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
We have regular sales. If you want to know before the masses......enter your details below. Many sales are up to 40% or even 70% OFF!