• The Barrel Cheek Gag Snaffle is a severe type of gag.
• The French link is developed to lie in more of a curve than its jointed counterparts and it is therefore better suited to the shape of the horse's mouth.
• Similar to the snaffle gag, except it has a half ring.
• The ring ends have holes, through which the cheekpieces run.
• Unlike the snaffle gag, however, there is no connection between these two holes to the outside of the bit, so only the gag rein can be used (if two were used, the snaffle rein would have to attach to the rounded cheek pieces).
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
We have regular sales. If you want to know before the masses......enter your details below. Many sales are up to 40% or even 70% OFF!