Innovation for a greener future. Introducing the Amigo® AmECO 12 Plus Turnout, Horseware Ireland’s first turnout made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
This material is called rPET, and is a unique feat of engineering and its properties with regards to strength and durability are fully comparable to standard polyester. Every fabric element of this turnout is created from rPET polyester yarn including the 1200D outer, the inner lining, the fiberfill, the webbing and the binding.
218* post-consumer plastic bottles are recycled to create one turnout.
*A standard 6’3 rug uses 218 bottles.
Features & Benefits:
Engineered from an environmentally conscious design perspective the Amigo AmECO 12 Plus boasts the fit, features and performance of Horseware Ireland’s Amigo Bravo range:
· 1200D rPET Polyester outer which is waterproof and breathable
· Available in 0g rPET fibrefill for superior breathability (also available in 100g fill style)
· Smooth rPET lining to avoid rubbing and promoting a healthy coat
· Lightweight, patented Disc front closure with Surefit Neck Design to avoid rubbing.
· Detachable hood included for versatility.
· Dual Leg Arches for freedom of movement and maximum belly coverage.
· 3 cross surcingles for a secure fit.
- Liner loops to be compatible with Horseware liners in a choice of weights or use the Airmax Liner.
· Reflective strips for increased visibility.
· Large Tail flap
- Tail strap to keep the rug in place.