Introducing the IAH Worma Paste in a 56g size. This product is a broad spectrum worming paste specifically designed to provide superior control of stomach and intestinal worms in horses. It also sterilises worm eggs within 24 hours of administration to assist in reducing recontamination rates in newly wormed horses, especially those new to a horse group; such as mares sent to stud or horses being spelled at pasture.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Provides superior control of stomach and intestinal worms in horses.
- Also sterilises worm eggs within 24 hours of administration.
- Safe for use in horses of all ages.
- Adult and immature forms of large roundworm (Pascaris equorum)
- Pinworm (Oxyuris equi)
- Large stongyles (Strongylus spp.) including tissue stages of S.edentatus
- Small strongyles (Cyathostomidae) - primary cause of verinous colic
- Adult stomach hair worm (trichostrongylus axei)
- Adult stomach worm (Habronaema microstoma)